Product Manager required for a well-established client in Maidenhead. This role is a new position within the company which is responsible for the product life-cycle of a specific portfolio of products. You will be responsible for co-ordinating product launches, defining variants of existing products and retiring end-of life products, amongst other things.
Key duties to include:
- Coordinating product launches ensuing all marketing materials are in place
- Designing and maintaining the sales tools necessary to promote product ranges
- Working alongside sales, operations, engineering and marketing colleagues to define variants and sales packages of existing products
- Regularly updating the sales team on product updates
- Ensuring all product information is up to date across all platforms
- Marketing champion for end of life process for legacy products
- Providing product training across all departments
- Owning the companies CRM system, ensuring all pricing and libraries are up to date as well as maintaining dashboards and reports as required. Providing training across the department as required
- Working with colleagues to ensure timely delivery of products
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Key skills & attributes required:
- Degree level qualification or similar within a relevant subject (product marketing or management)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, good knowledge of product management and marketing
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills essential, good working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Willingness to travel is essential
- Experience working within a B2B environment highly beneficial
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).