Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £18,000 basic + benefit package worth £1,500 p/a
OTE: Circa £25,000
ROI is an award-winning, Sales Support Agency working with major clients in the Automotive Industry. In Nantwich alone we work with PSA Group, BMW, Honda, Kia, VW Financial Services and FCA Group.
As part of our expansion, we require several Business Development Managers at our Nantwich office.
The role of a Business Development Manager involves:
- Helping clients increase their sales by identifying new fleet sales opportunities from prospecting
- Managing a database of new and existing customers
- Booking appointments and qualified sales leads for our clients
- Developing a robust sales pipeline of future opportunities
- Promoting the brand positively and enthusiastically to new and existing customers
- Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with our clients.
Directly relevant business development or sales experience is not necessary, however we are looking for:
- Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels
- Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things
- Organised, self-motivated people with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous
- Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, environment.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
- Provided with an existing customer base and pipeline
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Have opportunities for career progression
- Working for an award-winning business
- Provided with all the tools to do your job
- Offered a highly competitive benefits package
ROI is 10 years old, has over 200 employees and has a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
We are an increasingly important and recognised business in our sector: In 2016 we won the award for `Outsourced Partner of the Year` at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards against some major `blue chip` competition. We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for development of staff skills.
For more information about us, please visit: The ROI Website
To apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.