Are you an experienced Electrical Technician looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
The company is one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, they put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work with our client. They use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world`s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Technician to join the team in Runcorn, working 45 hours between Monday and Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
They are seeking an Electrical Technician to be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the electrical equipment at the Runcorn EfW Plant, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. Your duties will include:
• Carry out planned and unplanned electrical maintenance activities Ensures maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and environmentally
• Carry out fault diagnosis rectify as required
• Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
• Ensure that all reporting within the CMMS is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
• Broaden experience by covering the Electrical Engineer`s duties if required.
• Carry out risk assessments to ensure activities are completed in a safe manner at all times.
The ideal Electrical Technician will have:
• Experience in electrical engineering of process industry or power plants
• Experience working with CMMS
• Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent)
• Understanding of Environmental and H&S issues and their impacts
In return for your hard work as an Electrical Technician, they can offer a salary of £28,000 - £34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Electrical Technician, then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full job profile!
Closing Date: 29th May 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.