Graduate Finance assistant
Finance Graduate Assistant
In our Estate business in Barnet.
Location: Barnet (station nearby - Totteridge & Whetstone 2mins, Arnos Grove 5mins drive and other National rail stations nearby)
Working pattern - able to work from home once or twice a week
Capita is one of the UK's biggest FTSE 250 companies. We are a business process outsourcer and our aim is to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability or generally provide expertise for clients when they need help in a certain area. We have 73,000 staff, a revenue of £5b, global operations and we have been listed in the Forbes top 100 innovative companies in the world.
Mainly reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will assist in the production of monthly and quarterly reporting of client Managed budget and also assist in the month end process.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly and quarterly client managed budget.
- Dealing with Workshare Agreement
- Payroll reporting
- Assist with posting of monthly journals
- Assisting with any Adhoc projects
- Updating Salesforce
- Asset Management Fund reporting
- Processing POs and Invoicing
- A graduate who has some experience of working in Finance.
- Confident and have some experience with Excel
- Good communication skills.
- Must work well within a team
- Approachable and flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Adherence to deadlines and well organized
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.