Having been established for over 100 years, this firm has recently moved to a picturesque office overlooking the River Thames with first-class views. They have got several offices throughout London, and despite their heritage, they are a modern practice they have kept ahead of the curve with technology and infrastructure. The firm is highly profitable and well managed, they now stand at over 100 staff and are ranked in the Legal 500. They have a dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive culture where staff is invested in and treated well. Subsequently they have an excellent staff retention rate.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Conveyancing Paralegal into their new office based close to Battersea, South West London.
The Residential Property department deals with a very high quality of work. Fee earners handle manageable caseloads, the firm charges well for the work that they do, a good proportion of the work is high value and more bespoke transactions. You will work as part of a team of six dealing supporting with all aspects of the conveyancing from initial instruction to post completion, this will be a hands-on, interesting role.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression including prospects of a training contract after 12 months.
- You will be a Conveyancing Paralegal with at least 1 years' experience of working in a Conveyancing department (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You should work well within a team
- You will deal with an excellent quality of work
- Salary is above market rate depending on your level of experience, although up to £30k, plus an exceptional bonus structure and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join this flourishing, modern firm in Battersea, South West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.