Engineering Manager - Electronic Security
This role is to join a small electronic security team that sits within the UK division of a global group of companies. The business has built a reputation within the London and Home Counties area as a reputable and high quality security installer – known for their ability to design, install and maintain security systems consisting of Access Control, CCTV, Integrated Systems, Intruder, ID and Smart Card solutions.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the installation of projects and the ongoing maintenance of security systems including service delivery, financial responsibility, UKAS compliancy and health and safety in accordance with company procedures.
- Creating and achieving monthly forecasts for the Installation and servicing of security systems.
- Ensuring direct and subcontract labour is managed effectively to sold margins.
- Managing the engineers call out rota and scheduling planned maintenances.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the engineer’s performance, training and development.
- Ensuring systems are maintained and call outs are completed in line with the current standard.
- Responsible for managing stock levels in the office and the engineers vehicles.
Skills & Experience Required
- A good technical understanding of security systems.
- Organised, able to work well in a busy fast paced environment and good attention to detail.
- Capable of building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- CMI management qualification, electrical, electronic, or specific security systems qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.