IVA Collections Advisor
Payment Solutions Advisor
Location: Sale, Manchester
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 (+Bonus)
The One Advice Group, one of the UK's leading debt management companies, is currently looking for an IVA Administrator to join us in our office in Sale (M33).
The Payment Solutions Advisers are responsible for contacting customers and increasing payers throughout all stages of the IVA. This is a payment collection role and the role holder will have to meet targets in a fast moving operations environment.
- You will be responsible for contacting customers by telephone, letter, text and e-mail at specific points in the accounts status to obtain payment or commitment to pay.
- You will be responsible for taking a combination of outbound and inbound calls.
- You will be good at overcoming objections or resolving queries that the customer may have to ensure the customers remain on their repayment program
- You will be responsible for ensuring you are behaving in a compliant manner in line with regulation.
- You will be responsible for your own workload and ensuring it is completed in the allotted timescales.
- You will be responsible in maintaining client’s files in line with departmental policies.
- Any Ad Hoc Duties requested by your manager.
- You will have experience working in a telephone collections environment.
- You will have excellent telephone skills in overcoming objections and gaining commitment
- A strong understanding of our customers and empathy with their current financial circumstances.
- You must have a willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business.
- IVA experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Used to working to targets in a pressured environment
- Strong time management skills
- You will be able to manage your own workload.
The One Advice Group provides a range of legal and personal insolvency services for customers nationwide. The Group incorporates a number of brands including Harrington Brooks and OpenDoor.
As one of the UK’s leading debt solution providers, we currently help over 50,000 customers manage their debts through solutions such as Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Debt Management Plans (DMPs), Bankruptcy and alternative debt solutions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to