Registered Unit Manager nurse
Registered Unit Manager - Complex /Dementia Unit - Haywards Heath - £42,000!
Work for a progressive and developing healthcare provider!
This registered manager role is with a fantastic healthcare provider that is developing and commissioning a new unit alongside one of their already established homes. This care home provider are specialists in the care home sector with homes across the East and West Sussex regions. They pride themselves with the high standards of care they provide to their residents with all of their homes achieving good status from the CQC.
The group are looking for a clinically sound leader to join their team to assist in getting their new external unit up and running. They are not necessarily looking for an established manager but a confident leader with great clinical skills. The unit will consist of 15 beds split across two floors and provide specialist nursing services to those with complex needs. This may be for those with dementia and those that demonstrate challenging behaviour. The group have described the unit as a modern day EMI and are looking for somebody with a fresh point of view and amazing communicative skills to join their team.
The group invest in their staff providing them with the best training and development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a clinical lead or clinical manager to step up!
- Generous Salary £38 - £42k pa
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Continual Training and Development
- Clear Routes for Progression
- Flexible working
- MUST be a registered general nurse (RGN/RN)
- Experience at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level
(Senior Nurses consider dependent on experience)
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to provide leadership
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have incredible clinical skills
- Manage financial aspects to ensure budgets are met and maintain occupancy
- Ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- To lead, direct, supervise and support staff working within the home
- To ensure that person centred care plans are established, reviewed and maintained
- To manage the home in an efficient and effective manner within available resources and agreed budgets
- Provide clinical management within the unit