£ 21 -24k
This is a great opportunity to take that next step in exhibitions woring across multiple portfolios and events, with responsibility for an event of your own.
You will have acquired at least 12 months practical commercial knowledge and experience in event logistics, client liaison and co-ordination of on-site activities.
You will be ready for that next step to managing your own exhibition. As part of the team you will be a key figure in supporting the delivery of portfolio of events.
Your responsibilities: -
You will report to the Senior Exhibition Organiser. You will be responsible for:
- Working to an agreed project schedule and meeting deadlines
- Organising all aspects of the event
- Producing information manuals for exhibitors
- Adhering to set budgets, ensuring costs are contained
- Liaising with exhibitors in the lead up to the exhibitions - chasing information for publications/website content in a polite, effective and efficient way
- Liaising and negotiating with venues and suppliers and developing good working relationships
- Updating floorplans and reconciling them with sales activity
- Assisting the exhibition organising team with day to day operational tasks and coordinating project activities as requested
- Producing elements of the showguide
- Attending our events, usually Friday and Saturday as part of the events team onsite
You will be able to demonstrate the following: -
- Degree educated
- Have at least 12 months’ experience in events
- Full UK driving licence (preferable)