Head of Marketing
Michael Page have partnered with a unique and exciting business based in Oxfordshire. I am looking for a Head of Marketing who understands how to improve user experience across multiple channels, drive revenue and improve yield.
My client is an exciting consumer business who have massive growth ambitions. With big financial backing they are looking to expand their market share and increase their reach by opening new sites. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a full mix role with a broad remit and huge responsibility
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- To lead, create and develop the 3-Yr strategy, goals and objectives engaging key stakeholders to the strategy and plans in order to grow ahead of the market and deliver the P&L required
- To lead the creation of the annual brand plan and cross functional implementation of the activation plans to deliver against planned sales, share and profit targets
- To own & be responsible for the brand performance, market and competitive understanding & operational KPI's & implications of these on your brand
The ideal candidate will display:
- A passion for marketing and a proven track record in a similar role
- Strong people and time management skills
- An understanding of CRM and data segmentation
- Strong commercial acumen
- An understanding of Digital Platforms and how to drive revenue through them and other channels
The Head of Marketing vacancy is a permanent position that will be based in Oxfordshire. The salary is competitive and it is a great opportunity to develop and grow within a growing business.