Our client is a leading national brand with a large commercial and domestic customer base across the UK. They are now seeking an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to lead the development and implementation of marketing activities across one of their core commercial brands.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, management, implementation and management of marketing activities where the key duties will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans for B2B audiences
- Implementing targeted and insight driven campaign activity
- Brand management of a commercial brand
- Monitoring and reporting on all marketing and campaign activity
- Managing relationships and driving stakeholder engagement
- Developing supplier relationships and managing agencies
- Managing the marketing budget
Our client are inviting applications from candidates displaying previous experience within a B2B Marketing role and with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, you will have managed suppliers, agencies and stakeholder relationships previously and have the credibility to influence at a senior level.
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leader in a high-profile role for their business and to really take ownership of one of their most prominent B2B brands.
Interviews will take place throughout May, so please do apply now for immediate consideration.
Marketing Manager, £40k + car - Norwich