Group Operations Executive
As we continue to grow our group tours, we are looking for a dynamic & flexible person to ensure the operational fulfilment is efficient & effective.
This role forms a vital part of the end to end process working closely with sales & commercial & will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to expand their knowledge and gain great job satiation.
- Cross check booking Reports on a daily basis for all group bookings and update the relevant product
- Sense check all group bookings from agents, any mistakes to be flagged within 24 hours
- Allocate bookings V’s group availability and update Spreadsheets
- Liaise with Product & Ops Managers responsible for each group to check on availability of all elements.
- Daily contact with Hotels for bookings, tickets and invoicing
- Edit & Send Transfer & Hotel Vouchers
- Large Group departure consolidation reports & bookings for transfer groups. Product Managers will highlight large departures for grouping. Supplier Liaison with bookings and DB amendments necessary.
- OODR Group elements when in range, passenger upsell & call outs for Flights, Tickets.
- Close liaison with the Sales Teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the products and booking process
- Close liaison with the Customer Service Team to ensure correct administration
- Regularly review groups for availability and price checks
- Any other tasks that may be required within the department from time to time
- Occasional travel escorting groups
- High level of Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Strong understanding of travel industry
- Knowledge of land tours, tour operations, group operations is desirable
- PC Literate - knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Organizational skills
- Ability to Multi task
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Basic understanding of ABTA/ATOL regulations
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 9-6. Flexibility is required.
Location: Role can be based in either our Wimbledon or Portsmouth office.
Salary: Dependent upon experience.