Are you an experienced Site or Recycling Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
The company is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, they put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work with our client. They use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Recycling Operative to join the team in Prioswood - Taunton, working 40 hours between Monday and Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
They are seeking a Recycling Operative to manually sort and segregate waste types into various streams for recycling, operate static plant and generally assist in the operations of the site. Responsibilities include:
• To assist in the day to day operations of the site in accordance with site license and contractual conditions.
• To sort and separate waste types into various streams as directed.
• Good quality of sorting required to obtain best value for materials processed.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of all working areas.
• Safely and competently operate fixed and mobile plant machinery. Training will be given on Specialised Plant.
The ideal Recycling Operative will have:
• Ability to carry out instructions and requests from management to perform a range of duties under direction from management with accuracy and effectiveness.
• Good self-discipline and time keeping
• Ideally experience of working in a Waste Industry
In return for your hard work as a Recycling Operative, they can offer a salary of £19,400 - £24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for personal development. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Recycling Operative, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 29th May 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.