Job Description - Account Manager
Permanent / Temporary: - Permanent
Main Purpose of the Role
- Manage each plot from order to completion for assigned builders
- Liaising with builders & Project Managers
- Attend meetings covering for Contracts Office Manager
- Order Processing - furniture & appliances
- Keeping to strict deadlines & procedures
- Problem solving
- Creating and maintaining reports
- Good working relationship with Project Managers
- Liaise with the production, installations and sales order departments to ensure orders are despatched on time and in full.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience of working with commercial and operational departments
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills along with a confident & calm telephone manner
- Confident with or ability to learn ERP packages and Microsoft Excel
- Team player
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent.