Client Account Manager - IT Solutions Provider
Client Account Manager - About The Role:
Our client is currently expanding its sales operations and is looking for an Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, pro-active individual selling hardware, Software, Services and Solutions within the Higher and Further Education Sector.
You will work to develop new business opportunities and to manage all new and existing key accounts. Working alongside a BDM you will be responsible for building and maintaining relations with your customer base, new clients, and the internal teams.
Account Management will be through self-generated leads, which will involve cold calling. You will be self-motivated, with excellent planning and organisational skills, communication skills and selling skills. The role will focus on developing a new account base leveraging existing university and college relationships working alongside a Business Development Manager.
Client Account Manager - About You:
- Experience working in a busy sales environment
- 12+ months’ direct sales experience in an Account Management or a business development focused role
- Ability to exceed sales targets
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to develop a strong career with an industry leader
- Good attention to detail
- Keep abreast of new developments and products in both software and hardware
- Ability to work to Targets and time sensitive deadlines
Client Account Manager - About The Business:
- Successful privately owned company
- One of the UK’s leading end-to-end technology solutions providers
- Over 30 years’ experience
- Offer an extensive portfolio of products and professional services
- Customer base spans both private and public sector
- In partnership with first class technology vendors
SEO: Solutions Provider, IT Solutions, IT Sales, Sales, B2B Sales, Business-to-Business Sales, Technology Sales, Solution Sales, End User Sales, End-user Sales, End to End Solutions, End-to-End Solutions, Private Sector Sales, Public Sector Sales, Client Development, Relationship Development, Client Relationships, Account Management, Account Manager, Customer Relationships, Cloud Computing, Networking, IT Infrastructure