Page Personnel are working with a market leading Manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Finance team in North Lanarkshire. The role is a permanent part-time position.
Our client is a market leading Manufacturing business with a UK wide presence, and offices based in North Lanarkshire
The successful Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of month end P&L reporting and analysis
- Preparation of monthly Prepayment journals
- Review Nominal Ledger and process any Accrual journals
- Preparation of monthly Group VAT returns
- Update Fixed Asset Register with new additions and disposals
- Assist in Year-end Audit File Preparation
- Ad hoc project work to bring improvements to Management Information
- Provide cover to the Financial Controller as required
The successful Management Accountant will be Part Qualified/ Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified By Experience. They will have a proven track record in a similar position, and preferably will have experience in a Manufacturing environment, but this is not essential. Strong MS Excel skills are also highly desired.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.