Oliver James Associates are working with a digital and marketing consultancy who focus on bridging the gap between traditional and digital analytics. The client is looking for a Digital Analyst to drive decisions on delivering better customer experience.
The successful Digital Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collecting and interpreting data into actionable insight, using SQL.
- Presenting on actionable insight to key stakeholders, as the Digital Analyst.
- Suggesting direction on highly personalised and targeted marketing communications.
- Implementing digital tracking solutions, as the Digital Analyst.
The successful Digital Analyst will have:
- SQL knowledge - Python, SAS or R would also be desirable.
- Digital Marketing/ Offline Marketing knowledge and experience, as the Digital Analyst.
- Experience of interpreting data and turning it into insight.
- Hold a degree in business, mathematics, quantitative sciences, or relevant fields.
To apply for the Digital Analyst role, please click the link or email