£28,000 to £35,000
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly Financial Planning Firm, offering a highly competitive salary, with genuine career progression.
This position is to support the growth and development of the firm and to provide full paraplanning support to the financial planners. You will work across a full range of financial products.
- Conduct research of suitable financial options specific to individual clients' objectives and prepare recommendation reports
- Produce suitability letters and cashflow reporting
- Act as a key point of contact and liaise with clients on a regular basis, assisting with queries where required
- Ensure the efficient processing of new business in a timely manner
- Support the development of client relationships by attending client meetings with the adviser
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge and awareness
- Minimum of the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with prior experience in a Paraplanner position
- Demonstrable track record of producing written financial advice
- Strong IT knowledge including Microsoft Office
If you have the experience and the desire to make a difference in this expanding company, please send your CV immediately to Stuart Jeal at Reward Recruitment or contact him directly for a discreet and confidential chat.