Yard Operative / Yardperson
***PERMANENT *** YARD OPERATIVE *** LARNE *** 29 DAYS HOLIDAYS *** OVERTIME RATES *** APPLY NOW **
Your new company
You will be working for a reputable manufacturer and supplier of building materials. Committed to cost effective solutions and high quality materials, this company is now seeking to add to their growing team at their Larne site.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to work Monday - Friday (7am - 5pm) on the yard loading and off loading deliveries. You will also be responsible for keeping the site clean and tidy for incoming and outgoing vehicles, loads and visitors. You will also be keeping site entry and exit logs and perform general yard duties. Daily manual handling will be required in this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working as a yard operative in a manufacturing, production or construction environment
- Be able to provide an up-to-date CV and a recent working reference within the last 6 months
- Construction site experience
- CSR or CSCS Card
- HGV or other commercial licences
- Forklift License
- Security Card
- Manual Handling Certificate
What you'll get in return
- An attractive salary package depending on experience and tickets
- 29 Days holidays
- Parking on site
- Overtime Pay for over 40 hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Carmina on at Hays Belfast now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.