Pre - sales Report Writer
Enigma People Solutions is looking for a Standards Development Technical Associate (SDTA) to join our new exciting client involved in opto-electronics.
Working as a part of the team you will undertake and support various company standardization activities including: technical standard writing, standard’s analysis and understanding of relevant PHY, MAC and Network Layer functionality for integration of LiFi with existing/emerging standards, participation in international standardization efforts in the ITU, 3GPP, and IEEE with a particular focus on IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.15, understanding of internal product functionality and competing technologies. The SDTA will also support the company’s efforts by helping to drive the technical direction in line with the standardization activities and targets with a focus on the creation of a broader LiFi ecosystem consisting of suppliers, customers, competitors and partners.
The core responsibilities include:
- Technical standards writing
- Following and participation in standards development activities, which will include international travel
- Engagement with research institutions and standardization personnel of various organizations, which may include travel
- Technological product overview and understanding of international standards with a focus on IEEE 802
- Understanding of competitive products and technologies across the PHY, MAC and Network Layers
- Support internal technical road map development and engineering activities based on standardization work
- Support business development activities and managers where required, including pre-sales,
- product marketing, customer meetings, etc.
- Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other Natural Sciences
- Ability to deliver high quality technical documentation
- Very detail orientated
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in product, and business (competitive) strategy
- Effective communication skills
- At least 2 years of research or industry experience
- Understanding of wireless communication concepts and details
- Strong research and analysis capabilities and ability to identify key technology trends
- Commercial (sales, marketing and/or business development) experience
- Experience in international standardization processes
Apply today with your CV by clicking below.