Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
The project is a new neighbourhood in East London. The 12 acre site, surrounded by water and connected by a specially- commissioned bridge and is thoughtfully landscaped.
- Review drawings as directed by MEP design manager. Check co-ordination of drawings.
- Manage and Supervise installation.
- Produce site progress reports of MEP installation for co-ordination and progress reporting.
- Manage & Coordinate Site Wide services and incoming utilities.
- Co-ordinate with the MEP contractor on design and installation issues.
- Co-ordinate with the site team and the MEP contractor
- Inspect construction work for compliance with drawings, specification and statutory requirements.
- Provide responses to Request for Information and Non Conformance Reports.
- Review design drawings for constructability.
- Witness testing and commissioning as directed by the MEP design manager.
- Extensive experience in MEP residential fit out.
- Utility infrastructure experience is advantageous
- Experience of working with trade-contractors
- On site experience of delivering the packages listed above.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment