Functional Skills Specialist- Leeds
Are you a quality driven Functional Skills Specialist with a passion for teaching and learning? Would you like to work for a reputable provider? If so, this could be the position for you.
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for to appoint a Functional Skills Specialist to join their team covering the Leeds area.
In this role you will use e-portfolio to manage the learner journey remotely, which creates a robust tracking system and my client will provide you with all the tools for you to be successful. You will work remotely but you won't be on your own as you will form part of a regional learner achievement team (LAT). They have a passion for education and are dedicated to helping others develop their skills and fulfil their potential. The teams meet on a monthly basis to share best practice, link with other inspiring team members and are structured to support you and provide you with the best opportunity to succeed.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and we are looking for candidates that live close to the Leeds area.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be caring and passionate about supporting learners through their development journey,
* Have delivered Functional Skills Level 1 and Level 2 Qualifications in Mathematics & English (ICT Desirable)
* Have a teaching qualification such as PTTLS
* Hold minimum of GCSE Grade C for Maths and English or equivalent
This role is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary.
Salary and benefits package:
* Competitive salary up to £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 40 per mile mileage
* Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK