Accounts Assistant for well respected Practice
Our client is a very well respected firm of accountants who have an new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to work in this professional and busy environment.
You will be rewarded with a good salary and benefits and will be based in fantastic offices.
The role will be to provide a full range of accounting services across a broad portfolio of clients:
- Processing large volumes of purchase invoices
- Maintaining, reconciling and controlling purchase and sales ledgers
- Meeting client deadlines for payment runs
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- Dealing with communications with both clients and their suppliers
The ideal person will have experience of:
- Sage 50
- Purchase ledger and bank processing and reconciliation
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with Practice experience. The salary band of £18,000 - £23,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and will depend on relevant experience. The role is commutable from Sutton, Wimbledon, Kingston, Leatherhead and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to relevant candidates within a 48 hour period - priority will be given to individuals with experience gained in Practice although suitable applications from Industry and Commerce will be welcome.