Job Title: Marketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join one of London’s Top Law Firms. The purpose of this role is to support the development and implementation of the marketing plans and to raise awareness and help the business growth.
- Policing the brand ensuring that a consistent and professional image is maintained.
- Assisting in the production of corporate literature and producing information in alternative formats where required.
- Assisting with the implementation of the pod marketing campaigns, monitoring return on investment.
- Developing and maintaining our CRM database.
- Delivering internal communications.
- Updating website content and monitoring Lead Forensics.
- Following up website leads.
- Booking travel arrangements.
- Conducting market research as required.
- Managing directory and award submissions.
- Managing the organisation of events, seminars and webinars.
- Attending events, some of which will be outside of normal office hours.
- Working with external agencies, including designers and sponsorship partners.
- Managing media lists and assisting with PR.
What we look for
- Ideally Three year’s marketing experience.
- Professional services Background would be Ideal
- CIM qualification.
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar type of role.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and manage expectations.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Able to be flexible and committed.