Area Sales Manager - Operating room capital equipment
- Long established, market leading manufacturer
- Clinically and commercially focussed theatre sales role
- Attractive career and earning potential
THE COMPANY: Established for over century, this global organisation continue to succeed and grow thanks to a healthy product pipeline and a focus on customer support and education. They provide capital equipment solutions to operating theatre environments and are currently seeking to recruit a confident, consultative, relationship building medical equipment sales professional to manage and develop their business within the North West area.
THE ROLE: The successful Area Sales Manager will be managing and growing relationships within theatre, EBME, infection control and procurement environments in NHS and private hospitals, typically liaising with surgeons, theatre managers, ODPs, nurses and technicians. Candidates must have a proven track record selling capital equipment into theatre environments. Full product training will be provided and career and earning potential is attractive.
The Package for Area Sales Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus: £10,000 to £20,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats