A City based Lloyd's insurer requires an Insurance Technician to join their accounts team. Applicants must have experience of clearing unallocated cash within an insurance or reinsurance company.
Duties will include:
- Maintain underwriting and accounting information;
- Maintenance and day-to-day handling of the IBA ledgers, ensuring timely collection and settlement of funds;
- Carrying out month end processes, reviewing data accuracy and report generation;
- Liaising with affiliated offices to ensure records are updated to reflect amendments;
- Allocating cash, investigating non-reconciled items, producing reports and reviewing ledgers; and
- Ad hoc duties when required
Applicants must be proficient in Excel and Word, with a keen eye for accuracy. Ideally, candidates will have previous experience in a Lloyd's insurer. Strong communication and numeracy skills are necessary for this role.