Chef de Partie - Near Westbury
CHEF DE PARTIE
£20,000 per annum plus tips
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a beautiful destination gastro pub serving locally sourced, seasonal fresh food.
Accommodation is provided if required. A mixture of straight and split shifts.
You will have good all round kitchen experience gained working in every section, and you will be passionate about working with fresh quality produce.
ROLE - CHEF DE PARTIE
As the Chef de Partie you will:
- Prepare and cook the menu using all fresh locally sourced produce
- Supervising the junior team
- Control stock and wastage
- Maintain legislation and compliance
- Enure safe working practices - food safety & H & S
- Take and sign off deliveries
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - CHEF DE PARTIE
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in busy quality driven branded or independent restaurant or hotel serving all fresh food menus.
- Passion for cooking using fresh seasonal produce.
- A positive and outgoing personality and attitude
- Stock control
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable company at this level.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.