Mechanical / Chemical Engineer - Maintenance
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a world leading chemical manufacturer, to join their plant engineering team as a mechanical engineer / chemical engineer / maintenance engineer.
This is a hands on plant based role incorporating every element expected of a mechanical maintenance engineer in a process industry plant, from scheduled maintenance, through to root cause analysis and fault finding, to introduction of improvements, and providing technical support to aid successful plant operation improvements.
It would suit someone with senior experience or a desire to move up to that next level, as you would also be involved with managerial aspects such as coordination of maintenance plans, maintaining budgets, and managing projects, managing subcontractors, as well as providing technical support to a variety of teams.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to work for a truly employee focused company, who not only offer a strong starting salary, but have a fantastic benefits package including:
Highlighted Benefits: (more available on request)
- Holiday : A flexible arrangement that could see you taking up to 37 days holiday + bank holidays per year!!! (25 days + bank holidays as standard, but with the option of working extra hours during the month to take an extra days holiday, hence up to 12 days extra per year).
- Flexi-time: 39 hours per week where you must work the core hours of 10-12 and 2-4 each day, but outside of that you can work flexible.
- Pension: Up to 10% employer, 8% employee contribution.
- Private medial cover
- Non-contractual profit based bonus scheme
Requirements for application:
- Higher education level qualification (HNC minimum, BSc or MSc preferred)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Root cause analysis, fault finding and the ability to create solutions and improvements
- Experience of a process industry: Chemical, Petrochemical, Water, Utilities, Food
- Plant maintenance background, with experience of shutdowns and preventative maintenance programs
- Some experience of project management (such as overseeing equipment upgrades)
To apply for this position, the best method is directly through this advert.
If you prefer though you can contact Sheridan Halls, Engineering Recruitment Consultant directly by visiting the Agentis Solutions website, and using the Norwich contact details in the "Agentis Technical" portion of the website.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by Agentis Technical, a specialist technical recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client.