Financial Reporting Accountant
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Financial Accountant for a growing, fast paced and dynamic Service company based in Cheshire. They operate within a regulated environment and are now looking to strengthen and develop its finance function through the appointment of a strong technical Accountant.
The role duties of the Financial Reporting Accountant;
Working within a group function you will be responsible for the production of accurate and relevant reports and management information for statutory and management accounting purposes.
General responsibilities include:-
- Deliver accurate and relevant financial and management accounting reports, ensuring timely and accurate preparation of P&Ls and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end management papers
- Record audit adjustments and co-ordinate the delivery of year-end audit requirements
- Produce draft consolidated financial statements under IFRS, reviewing individual statutory accounts
- Play a lead role in monitoring financial performance, provide guidance and assistance to the business in analysing and reporting as appropriate, and provide a responsive and quality service
- Assist in the development of an effective budgetary process
- Assist in developing effective financial systems to support the information requirements of the business.
- Manage, motivate and develop the direct reports. Provide coaching to ensure they achieve their maximum potential
- Undertake ad hoc project work as requested
Required skills for the Financial Reporting Accountant;
The successful candidate will ideally be a Recently Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant (either a first or second time mover out of practice, preferably from Top10 firm or with industry experience in IFRS/ FRS102). You will have proven experience at delivering high quality output to tight deadlines, excellent organisational and ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment. Experience of mentoring or managing teams would be desirable.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this operational post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Dowson-Park at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.