Senior Account Manager: Digital Agency
Senior Account Manager: £28-32k doe. To start ASAP
Based in Essex. 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station. Close to station.
My client is a digital agency based in Essex with a new and exciting role for an Account Manager to work on an innovative automotive client.
You will be working within a well-established client services team with a dedicated project manager for this account. The agency has technical experts but a passion for new digital and an understanding of tech is preferred.
You will ideally have 4 years experience within an integrated or digital agency as an AM or Account Exec. You should be comfortable building long term client relationships and be bale to support senior team members with reports, timings and briefings.
You will work closely with all aspects of the operations team such as CGI, Digital, Creative Print Production and Data, helping any way you can to make sure projects are always delivered to brief, on time, and on budget. Standard AD duties apply, brief creation, budgets, planning, stakeholder management, forecasting, documentation and reporting.
You will also be expected to work proactively with stakeholders, client and agency and build rapport. You should also have the ability to manage projects autonomously when required by Senior Account Managers. You will be expected to add value and ideas to make things more efficient so you should not be afraid to speak up.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Develop a long-term relationship with clients and key stakeholder by personal contact
- Manage client expectations in terms of delivery
- Manage all client meetings and presentations
- Ensure status reports are updated and issued regularly
- Share potential opportunities, insight and client requirements for the production of content within Burrows
- Agree estimate and timing plan with Project Manager (as required)
- Brief work
- Write job action requests and contact reports
Great opportunity to work with an agency going from strength to strength with over 200 staff members, experts in their field.
Full spec and company details available on request or application.