Assistant Project Manager
Randstad are currently recruiting, on behalf of our client, a global service provider in the Property and Infrastructure sectors.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for delivering building and civil engineering projects including utilities, water and waste water infrastructure. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, and procurement and undertake construction stage project management. You will be joining a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways; Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical.
* Salary £20-30K per annum
* Enhanced holiday package
* Additional benefits available
Experience and Qualifications:
* Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
* 2 to 5 years industry experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* MS Office Proficient
* AutoCAD Proficient
* A full driving licence
* Experience in design of roads, infrastructure, water/waste water
* Experience of NEC3 Project Management
* Programming (MS Project or similar)
* MapInfo / GIS
* BIM / Revit
* Representing Employer throughout the full life cycle of projects.
* Assisting with feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
* Working with other design team members in an integrated design team approach.
* Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications.
* Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
* Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.