Administration Consultant Customer Contact Centre
Gold Medal Travel is an award winning tour operator and airline consolidator, based on Preston Docks. Owned by dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group we sell worldwide travel via our travel agent partners to hundreds of destinations throughout the world. Our products include scheduled flights on may leading airlines, hotel accommodation, car rental, transfers, sightseeing, theme park passes and travel insurance.
We are now recruiting Administration Consultants - (Customer Contact Centre). You will exceed customers’ expectations on all telephony and email communications
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Secondary education, further education.
- Customer Service experience
- IT Skills Competence required; basic keyboard / PC skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Customer focussed
- Positive attitude
- Ability to analyse statistics and situations with a view to building strategies
- Ability to work cross department and be flexible
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Desirable Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Travel related qualification
- Work experience in travel related industry
- Call Centre Experience