Customer Demand Planner
Want to join an international food manufacturer famous for its instantly recognisable brands? If so read on…
This multinational manufacturer is home to multiple brands which are well loved household names and also conducts regular product innovation meaning they are at the cutting edge of the FMCG sector,
Leaders in their category, this business is looking for hard-working team players to join their customer supply chain team, this role will be primarily home based with time spent within retailer head office.
This role will be the key contact for a TOP5 retailer assisting with collaborative demand planning and customer issues. This position will be instrumental in ensuring continued high service levels whilst at the same time aiming to reduce wastage and work on collaborative continuous improvement projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing an accurate forecast in collaboration with the retailer
- Promotional tracking and reporting
- Regular customer visits
- Manage ongoing NPD processes
- Get actively involved with continuous improvement projects
What they are looking for:
- MUST have experience of working with a TOP5 grocer
- Demonstrable ability to network and influence key stakeholders
- Competency with IT, Excel (SAP experience is a strong benefit)
- Keen eye for detail
- Drive to win, a desire to get the best results through constant self-assessment
- Team player with ability to work at pace
If you meet the above criteria and would like to know more send latest CV to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.