Primary Teacher + Maths Lead
Primary Teacher + Maths Lead (TLR) | Fantastic SLT | Havering/Romford
Q -Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge and a step up into middle management?
Q -Would you like to join a devolving Primary School as a Primary Teacher, taking on additional responsibility as a Maths Leader?
Then APPLY NOW to this fantastic Primary Teacher + Maths Lead (TLR) responsibility, in the Borough of Havering/Romford!!
A 'Good’ graded, 3-Form Entry and expanding Primary School in the Borough of Havering/Romford require a Primary Teacher on a permanent basis in preparation for September 2017. The Head Teacher made it clear, that the appointed Primary Teacher will have the opportunity to take on the additional responsibility of Maths Leader (TLR). This will involve you working across the Primary School, ensuring standards are being met from fellow Primary Teachers, you will also look to raise attainment throughout each year group in Numeracy/Maths.
- Primary Teacher
- Year group of your choice - Year 1-6
- Additional responsibility as Maths Leader across KS1-2
- Expected to implement and come up with ideas of how to further improve Maths
- Delivering engaging and creative lessons throughout
- September 2017 start - Permanent Schools based contract
- MPS2-UPS3 - £27,759 - £42,077 + TLR (Size depending on experience and ambition)
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- Minimum of 1 year previous teaching experience required
- Strong understanding the Primary curriculum
- Must be a confident and passionate Primary Teacher
- Hunger to improve current curriculum and be creative with Maths
- Recently graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- 3-Form Entry School - Mixed gender and multi-cultural
- Supportive and forward thinking SLT
- Training and CPD investment is recognised as one of the best in the Borough
- Creative and modern ethos throughout
- Friendly and hard-working team of Primary Teachers
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford - East London
- Tube Links - District and TfL Rail Line
- FREE STAFF CAR PARK ON SITE
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher + Maths Lead (TLR) role, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this Primary Teacher + Maths Lead (TLR) opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).