Senior Marketing Executive
Our client, an award winning IT company headquartered in Reading with offices across the world are growing and looking for a Senior Marketing Executive in Reading to fill a new and exciting role within a great team of driven marketers. IT industry experience is essential for this Senior Markerting Executive and the role will be instrumental in communicating to the company's target audiences about their unique IT solutions to an international B2B market.
The company develops a number of unique IT Solutions for a varitey of clients in the government, media, technology and manufacturing sectors to name a few. The role is paying between 40k to 45k depending on experience.
Are you driven and passionate about marketing, with strong understanding of marketing channels, skills and processes (especially digital marketing). With strong copy writing skills, great attention to detail on grammar and spelling. Excellent communication skills and with previous experience of using various content management systems.
- Proactively able to establish and maintain effective working team relationships with own team and the wider international departments.
- Self-starter, who can drive and execute projects, focus on delivery, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate ownership and responsibility.
- A keen eye for design.
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing.
- 6 years IT marketing experience across a range of marketing channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of marketing plans guided by the Head of Marketing
- Schedule, create and distribute content (blogs, thought leadership articles, case studies, video creation, internal comms, social updates, website updates) to engage audiences and drive website/social traffic.
- Support the sales teams by developing campaign messaging across a variety of IT products and channels with support from the Head of Marketing for an international audience.
- Work with our international sales team to adapt marketing activity accordingly to optimise results.
- Digital marketing including social media, social advertising and PPC.
- Support a brand redevelopment project.
- Database management and list building.
- Customer insight and market research.
- Work with the wider team to produce customer events in line with business requirements.
A good opportunity to join an international business with a family feel culture. Interested, please Apply Within!