RealBee Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for their respected client based in Newark. This is a permanent, full time position.
Our client is looking for a fully qualified Financial Controller that will head and give direction to a strong finance team of 9. The role will be based in the Newark area with occasional travel to other areas across England.
Duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Responsible for the annual finance budget
- Accountable for the annual audited accounts and tax returns
- Create and interpret monthly key performance indicators
- Provide cash management for a group of four trading entities
- Provide costings
- Analysing and reporting on monthly board packs
- Mentor the finance team to develop and maintain high standards
Skills/Experience required of the Financial Controller:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Able to communicate confidently to all levels of people
- Strong attention to detail
- Leadership skills
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.