Part time Accounts Assistant / Book Keeper
Our client an established, successful accountancy practice based in Preston is seeking a talented and personable part time accounts assistant / book keeper due to growth. This a rare opportunity to join a happy and stable team within a well-run family business that genuinely cares for and rewards their team fairly.
Duties of the role will include:
- Producing accounts to trial balance stage
- All aspects of book keeping
- Small company accounts
- VAT returns.
- Solid book keeping experience is essential.
- A friendly, grounded and trustworthy individual who works well as part of a team is critical.
- Sage experience would be ideal.
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice may be advantageous.
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum dependent upon experience (up to £12, 600 pro rated)
Job Type: Part Time position for 3 days per week, Flexible on days
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.