Purchase Ledger Clerk
Gleeson Recruitment Group are actively looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based in Walsall.
As an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk you will undertake the following duties:-
- Prepare payment runs - select invoices required for payment
- Must have dealt with staff expenses – Processing and reconciling
- Supplier statement reconciliation's - to reconcile main supplier accounts, request copy invoices or credits as required
- Ledger maintenance - update standing data and maintain ledger transactions
- Supplier and site enquiries - deal with all Purchase Ledger Clerk enquiries via phone or email
- Processing expenses - Previous experience is required
- At least one year’s experience of working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Must have dealt with expenses – Processing and reconciling
- Pay attention to detail and accuracy
- This Purchase Ledger Clerk role is initially a 6-month contract and we are looking for someone that can commit to the full duration of the contract - This Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity could also turn permanent for the right candidate.
- This position will be paying £17,000 - £18,000 pro rata