Junior Content Executive
SJD Accountancy have now partnered with one of the UK largest Professional Umbrella Companies and Ltd Company Employment Orgainistations for Contractors, Freelances and other skilled contingent workers and is now called the Optionis Group
Due to this merger and expansion we have an opportunity for a Junior Content Executive to join the Marketing team at the Head office in Warrington.
This role is to support online inbound search marketing by providing creative content on the group website for 6 exciting brands.
- To create high quality content for brands across the group in line with the content strategy, ensuring that any new content is appropriately optimised for SEO
- Copy writing including landing pages, press releases, blogs and social posts
- Ensuring that information across brand websites is kept up to date
- Contribute to the delivery of creative campaign ideas including larger SEO campaigns
- Outreach of content and press releases to relevant websites and publications
- Use Google analytics, SEMrush and other tools to monitor progress and make suggestions for improvement
- Conduct keyword research and content gap analysis to spot opportunities for new content
- Ensuring that content is appropriately optimised for SEO and making changes to group websites as appropriate
- Have creative flair for writing engaging content
- Ideally knowledge of SEO, social media and digital marketing
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of information across the group websites
A great opportunity not to be missed, this position would suit someone who currently writes Blogs and looking get into marketing or is currently working in a Content role and looking for a career and to expand their technical knowledge.
The office is in walking distance of Bank Quay Railway Station in Warrington and with parking on site if you drive.