To maximise the opportunity presented to the Company with CarWow as a revenue stream. To diligently respond to all customer requests and liaise with all Volvo and Hyundai sales management to effectively ensure that all customer requirements are met.
To work effectively with our Dealer Principals and Group Operations Director to meet Groups objectives with the CarWow initiative.
To ensure effective implementation and management of D-Commerce (Volvo Division) and Click and Buy (Hyundai Division).
- Observe Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Not to take or fail to take any trading actions that could endanger the continuance of our franchise agreement
- Conduct yourself in a business like and professional manner at all times whenever and wherever you represent the Company.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers and colleagues at all times and ensure integrity, honesty and courtesy at all times
- Maintain business confidence outside of the business and comply with data protection standards and the Competition Act
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain all agreed new car stock and ensure it is uploaded onto the CarWow website.
- To ensure discount principles are set in line with Company objectives.
- To ensure that Market Trends are analysed daily to ensure that the Group is positioned to compete with other Dealer Groups and the offerings they have. Any changes MUST be agreed by Dealer Principal and Group Operations Director.
- To ensure all customers are responded to within the average response time assigned by the Dealer Principal and that all communication (Internally and Externally) is responded to promptly by using positive body language, attitude and energy in interactions with Customers and Colleagues
- To ensure that the TCF process is followed and adhered to with every transaction made and Customer Demands & Needs form is completed accurately and addressed promptly including the introduction of all Value Added Products.
- To follow all customers through from Lead Acceptance to Negotiation to confirmation of vehicle choice and order acceptance. Handover and Preparation of vehicle to be passed over to the relevant Sales Management for Handover of vehicle via the Branch Product and Handover Specialist.
- Build and maintain business relationships with the Sales Management and Product/Handover Specialists of each dealership and ensure that these relationships are founded on telephone conversations and where possible, face to face communication to aid customer transaction and own knowledge. In addition, to build business relationships with Group Operations Director, Group Marketing Manager, Carwow and D-Commerce Teams (both brands)
- To ensure that CarWow Enquiries are current month purchases for stock vehicles. Forward orders are not subject to discount parameters set
- To create and maintain a central log of all Group customer interaction for Dealer Principal and Sales Managers to review. Report to be saved on the Company shared area and dealership Sales Managers are regularly prompted to access and review the report relevant to the business
- Support Dealer Principal and Group Operations Director in developing and implementing company policies related to CarWow.
- Ensure accurate reporting is produced by CarWow in relation to all Group Transactions
- Ensure Company database is maintain and regularly updated
- To attend meetings and reviews as requested at locations and at times stipulated by meeting organiser
- To undertake any other duties as the company see fit and reasonable to support an individual business or the group as a whole.