Product & Systems Manager - Mystery Shopping - London
This mystery shopping company can tell you what is happening on your front line of your business so you can act on it and improve your business fast.
They measure service encounters as set against brand values and systems and deliver the results straight to your mobile using their bespoke reporting platform.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Champion the company’s platforms that underpin our daily operations.
- Shopper and client communications through CRM system, client support and development of core mystery shopping software, recruitment of shoppers and growing central team through recruitment portal, manage all incoming communications and tasks through ticketing software, promote and develop the companies two mobile applications, use of WordPress to maintain the company’s website.
- Implement the agreed start up programmes for each new client contract in liaison with the Operations Director.
- Develop the shopper communication channels to maximise the shopper resource.
- Mentor and manage a small support team of interns and apprentices
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Set up and configure each new client area according to client instructions
- Manage a recruitment budget for shopper acquisition
- Produce monthly client and shopper ezines
- Create client users and tailor client platform specifics
- Maintain client areas within platform to ensure functionality and presentation
- Build new shop & audit forms as required
- Develop the programme shopper instruction document to support the business requirements
- Create pre-application questionnaires for the shop surveys
- Manager shopper communication channels to make for more efficient handling of information
- Following detailed training become the platform super user
- Contribute in weekly review meetings about the software platform to go through issues and developments
- Work with the senior management team to develop new products
- Regular communication with clients through calls, emails and webinars
- Support in resolving client issues/appeals in a timely manner. Communicate issues to OD when necessary.
- Technical support a team of remote Quality Controllers
- Deliver platform and product training – Internal and external
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Basic technical skills – web development experience, or other
- Proficiency in Excel, CRM systems and WordPress.
- Highly organised and able to make and execute action lists
- Methodical, a self-starter with an eye for detail.