Are you an experienced Video Editor?
Working within our clients Edit Team, the primary purpose of this role will be to Edit Creative content, including TVC’S, VT’s and Promo’s for the company’s Creative Services Department within a well known, reputable company in Peterborough
• Editing channel VT’s to the highest quality for broadcast and web.
• Meet all project deadlines and forward plan with the Senior Editor & Creative Services Manager.
• Understanding of channel branding and continuity.
• Capturing and logging of material ready for edit.
• DVE skills.
• Audio manipulation and sound mixing techniques.
• Colour grading and correction.
• Machine room knowledge.
• QC assessment.
• Admin associated with logging material in to our internal database and library.
• Assist in training new team members in our operations and working processes as well as developing relevant skills to the departmental standards.
• Liaise with other departments and attend meetings in order to collate relevant information on upcoming events and special requests, communicating briefs effectively back to team.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere and be proficient in After Effects and Photoshop with strong edit skills and expertise.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please send your CV, covering letter and some samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business