Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a successful and recognisable multi-site company who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant, looking to work collaboratively to provide proactive high quality, accurate and timely financial and commercial services to senior stakeholders and their supporting teams. The job will also involve engaging with non-finance and other external stakeholders to support effective and efficient contract management.
This is a well-known company that has been extremely successful in their field for over 100 years and have continuously progressed and entered new and exciting developments.
The successful individual will have good communication and presentation skills as well as excellent IT knowledge, especially using spreadsheets. The candidate must have good analytical ability and be able to challenge and evaluate effectively. The ability to motivate, engage and inspire as well promote best practice, is essential. The individual will have budgets/forecast and monthly accounting experience as well as external and internal reporting, pricing, contract management, project accounting experience.
Duties will include:
- Lead, support and work with the BI team to deliver financial strategies, objectives and requirements
- Improve the financial performance of contracts, reviewing and reporting regularly on establishment, underspends, deferred income, deliverables and budget performance
- Assist with value added analysis to support decision making through effective proactive support and advice to budget holders
- Responsibility for liaising with Budget Holders to manage transactional postings and database entries, including incorrectly coded invoices and establishment data and reporting
- Working with budget holders and other staff to develop and aid their understanding of agreed finance policies, procedures and requirements to enhance their ability to develop confidence and expertise to take greater ownership of delegated financial responsibilities.
- Support cost apportionment, working with budget holders to maintain accurate databases to ensure charges are allocated correctly
- Follow the agreed process to conduct quarterly contract reviews on all contracts with appropriate operational colleagues and ensuring that salesforce records are up to date and accurate
- Lead on commercial implementation of new services/contracts and the transfer/closure of existing services/contracts
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability