A multi-national Property organisation specialising in providing workspace solutions is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for their head office in London.
The role will manage a team of 2 and take full ownership for the balance sheet, annual reporting and will be responsible for developing business unit wide reporting including monthly meeting to discuss performance.
- Responsibility for the statutory financial reporting (Frs102)
- Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the Company Balance Sheet and Balance Sheet Commentary
- Review Business Units results and challenge
- Driving and agreeing any financial policy requirements with the Financial Director
- Development of business unit reporting
- Manage a team of 2
Profile of Candidate
- ACA qualified 1-3 years PQE
- Technical ability
- Excellent communication as will need to liaise with the Finance Director
- Management skills
- IT Skills
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on