Drainage Engineer Senior Drainage Engineer
Job Title: Drainage Engineer | Senior Drainage Engineer
Salary: £27K - £42K
We currently have a number of fantastic opportunities and are looking for experienced flooding engineers to join our drainage team based in West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will hold a water/engineering/environmental degree, and ideally be progressing towards professional membership of a relevant institution.
As a Flooding Engineer, you will work within a team to provide technical design input on flooding and drainage projects for mainly public sector clients.
1. Involves working with and assisting junior engineers in the delivery of the design work on a variety of river and / or drainage engineering projects.
2. Projects include feasibility studies as well as outline and detail scheme designs.
3. Hydraulic modelling using industry standard software - in particular MicroDrainage for hydraulic modelling - ESSENTAIL.
4. You will have experience in undertaking river and / or drainage engineering design, ideally gained within a consultancy environment.
5. You should have the knowledge to prepare estimates of future work for incorporation in proposals, and be comfortable leading on projects and meeting with clients to discuss present and future projects.
6. Involve working with and supervising engineers delivering design work on a variety of river and / or drainage engineering projects for both internal and external clients.
7. Experienced and capable problem solver with good time and people and project management skills.
What do you do now?
If you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.