Staff Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Harpenden, in Between Luton and St Albans
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum – negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses who join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Harpenden, which is situated between Luton and St Albans. A variety of care types are available within the home, depending on individual needs. This ranges from daily nursing care and palliative care, to respite and convalescence. The Nursing Home also offers care to elderly people with Parkinson's disease and for those who have had a stroke.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Nursing Homes are able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. The home is able to accommodate newly qualified nurses and offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to