Sales and Client Engagement- Danish speaking
Our client, a multinational company, is looking for a Danish sales and client engagement executive to join their highly successful new business team based in Oxfordshire.
The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for customer engagement, new business and sales development and be a great communicator in Danish and English. The sales role involves reaching out to potential Danish speaking customers that have already expressed their interest in the company's services and then assisting them with the next steps. The Danish speaking Sales Executive will be comfortable on the phone, representing and selling the brand to the Danish market.
This excellent sales and customer engagement role will suit a graduate or similar with a positive attitude and an interest in developing their business development skills in a growing company. Fluency in Danish and English and passion for sales is essential! Previous sales experience is useful.
- Fluency in Danish and English, written and spoken
- Strong communication skills, driven to succeed and passionate about people and building relationships
- Previous experience within a sales oriented role is not essential but experience useful in customer engagement, lead generation, demand generation, inside sales, internal sales, telephone sales, business development, new business
- An interest in working with Danish as a business developer or customer engagement executive
- Position could suit a recent graduate or equivalent looking to start their career in sales
- Drive, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful brand and innovative online company
- Results driven and target orientated
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.