Sales Executive with German or Swedish
Our client, a market leading multinational technology and IT Solutions company is looking for a Sales Executive with German or Swedish to join a successful sales and business development team targeting Swedish or German speaking clients in the DACH or BeNeLux region. The ideal candidate will be a sales executive, business developer or consultant with fluent Swedish or German - confident to develop new business and also drive sales from existing accounts whilst providing an outstanding level of service to clients in both German or Swedish and English.
The Sales Executive with Swedish or German will need to have a consultative, cultured approach to business development and account management with good analytical and IT skills. As a German or Swedish speaking Sales Consultant you will ideally have a passion for new technology and will be looking for a progressive sales environment, where there are excellent prospects to develop your sales career.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish or German
- Strong business development skills, telesales, outbound calling, telephone based sales or lead generation
- Previous experience as a business development executive, sales account manager, inside sales, internal sales or lead generator highly preferred
- An interest in technology, or service sales to the Nordic/BeNeLux region
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful team
- Results driven and target orientated
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.