Account Manager - Home/Field Based
Job Title: Account Manager - Home/Field Based
Location: North East and Scotland
Salary: Basic £25,000 - OTE £50,000-£60,000(uncapped) + Car Allowance + Benefits
NJR Recruitment are currently recruiting for a highly successful global brand who now have a fantastic opportunity available for an ambitious and high calibre individual.
My client provides effective, bespoke commercial marketing campaigns for a range of clients. Their client book boasts many big name brands; however they also provide support and services for the SME market. We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their customer support team in a wide and varied role.
A true people person, the majority of your time will be spent attending pre-booked client appointments across Northern England and Scotland. And as you develop within your role, there may be opportunities to travel further afield to service clients in our global territories.
Through these client visits, you’ll retain business and strengthen bonds and maintaining profitability. This role would be perfectly suited to an experienced retention/account manager who is used to driving business forward as part of a highly successful integral department.
- Attending meetings with clients ensuring they are receiving the best service possible
- Covering clients throughout the North of England and Scotland
- Providing world-class customer service to maximise any opportunities with existing business
- Correctly identifying customer issues through effective questioning and offering of solutions
- Maintaining an excellent level of knowledge of all our products and services in order to offer the
- customer a solution that’s tailored to their needs
- Implementing business strategy and service values to meet client targets
- Demonstrating the appropriate behaviours when dealing with all clients, colleagues and contacts
- Supporting the team by attenting meetings and contributing towards business initiatives
- Taking personal responsibility of keeping up-to-date with changes in the market place, our product
- and the company
- Taking ownership of personal development
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Account/Client Support Manager - Preferably within a B2B sales environment.
You will have strong commercial acumen with excellent Microsoft and excel skill as well as solid communication and articulation skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Keywords: Account Manager, account management, marketing, branding, business development, telesales, senior account manager. Outbound sales, internal sales, media sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, for further information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR5797.