Management Accountant - P/Q or Qual - Orpington
This is rare and exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic company based in Orpington.
If you have experience within Statutory & Management Accounts and are looking for a role where you can utilise your experience but grow and develop under the guidance of an outstanding Finance Director then this could be the job you are looking for.
There is a really friendly "family" feel culture and all employee's are very much supported and nurtured. The Finance Team is noted as a "Centre of Excellence" known for their high standards and strong work ethic.
They are looking for someone who is ACCA or CIMA qualified or near qualification who is professionally dedicated, innovative and enthusiastic with a flexible approach to work. You must also have an organized, mature and professional attitude and have good attention to detail.
The last person hired into this position cam from a Practice background so they will look at people who don't have industry experience who are looking to get into commerce.
Details duties will involve:
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts for review by the Finance Director.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register, including posting depreciation.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Checking coding of purchase ledger invoices.
- Producing annual statutory Accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of tax computation.
- Preparation of Management & Statutory Accounts
- Assist other members of the team when department is busy
- Supervise the Finance Team - although does not need constant supervision.
Hours: 9am - 5.00pm - with flexibility
Holidays: 24 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Pension: 4% employer contribution
They are looking to hold interviews w/c 22nd May between the hours of 7.30am - 2.30pm.